Liberalization, upgrade of the banking sector and financing of a manufacturing sector: the case of the relationship between banks -Textile sector in Tunisia ". CEMAFI, 2006. In co-author with C. Berthomieu, H. El-Ouardani. Working paper N° 2006/10 (CEMAFI). Available at: http://www.unice.fr/CEMAFI.
"Reflections on the Management of the Financial Crisis in Emerging Countries: Case of the Tunisia". Submitted to the review Revue Tunisienne d Economie
· Mars 2011 Economic Research Forum 17th Annual Conference: Politics and Economic Development “Does financial development impact on growth? Empirical evidence with threshold effect in the MENA Region”
· January 2010: Participation in 1er economists Maghreb forum " Maghreb and the management of the international financial crisis, savings between"ready to wear"and" the custom ", through a research paper entitled:"reflections on the management of the financial crisis in emerging countries. " ": Case of the Tunisia".
· June 2008: Participation in the Organization of the international symposium: the objectives of Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) progress and perspectives: the case of the countries of the Maghreb. Organized by the PS2D laboratory on 18, 19 and 20 June in Hammamet.
· June 2007: Participation at the Doctoral School of the international symposium: "the European neighborhood policy". Organized by the PS2D laboratory, 1 and 2 June in Hammamet.
· May 2006: Participation in 17th days international GDRI paper entitled "liberalization, upgrade of the banking sector and financing of a manufacturing sector: the case of the relationship between banks - Textile sector in Tunisia". CEMAFI, 2006.
April 2005: participation in the 3th day of banking and monetary economy. Paper titled: "financial development and economic growth: case of the Tunisia", April 16, 2005. ISIG Kairouan;
· March 2004: Participation at the doctoral seminar organized by GDRI EMMA "financial development and economic growth: an ambiguous relationship", 25-26 March 2004 at the Faculty of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
· September 2002: Participation in the UNIMED-Forum seminar entitled: "Cooperation and Public Policy in the Mediterranean Basin." Paper entitled: "Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Tunisian Case." Faculty Aix Marseille 25-27 September 2002.